Shereitte Stokes IV
Dr. Shereitte C. Stokes IV is an Environmental Scientist with a combined greater than ten years of experience in environmental health, global/international health, public health, health disparities, environmental health disparities, environmental policy and risk management, health policy, evaluation, and human health risk assessment and management.
Dr. Stokes has the following Specific or Technical Accomplishments:
• Managed public health programs and projects, and evaluated programs and activities.
• Managed programs, researched problems within programs, identified areas for improvement, and provided solutions to ensure timely and successful completion of activities and objectives.
• Established protocols for successful program completion and advocacy efforts that included identifying missions and goals, establishing objectives and specific aims, identifying evaluation criteria, and managing compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
• Expert in collecting, interpreting, and analyzing data and information from diverse sources.
• Expert in writing concept, issue, and white papers, preparing responses to inquiries, and preparing and writing technical reports and public health messages.
• Expert in preparing and communicating public health information to a variety of audiences, including but not limited to government, academia, and community stakeholders.
• Provided leadership, management, and technical oversight for contracts and grants
Specialties: Children's Health, Community Based Organizations/Non-profits, Community Coalitions, Community Health, Curriculum Development, Environmental Impact Assessment, Health Communications, Health Disparities, Low Income Populations, Special/Vulnerable Populations, Urban Populations